Datasage Data Recovery
Datasage champions affordable yet reliable Data Recovery. We empathise with and strive to reunite you with your lost data with minimal stress ; emotionally and financially. At Datasage, cost-efficient Data Recovery is not a myth. Reliable Data Recovery doesn't have to be expensive.
By leveraging best of breed technology,knowledge and skills, then adding a dash of compassion, Datasage makes affordable data recovery a reality.
As the Affordable Data Recovery Advocate with a heart, Datasage has a soft spot for Home Users who have lost priceless data and precious memories but have limited funds. We then build on and extend this value pricing, intricate care and personal touch to Corporate Users. Everyone who has lost data deserves special attention and a little pampering.
Datasage recovers data from practically all types of media. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Desktop(PC) and Notebook Hard Disk
- Includes latest Solid State Disk (SSD)
- Portable External Hard Disk
- USB Flash Device like Thumb Drive
- Digital Media Card (Flash Memory/Memory Card for Digital Camera, Mobile Phone, etc)
- Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
- Secure Digital EXtended Capacity (SDXC) Card
- miniSD and microSD Card
- microSDHC Card
- microSDXC Card
- CompactFlash (CF) Card
- EXtreme Digital (xD) Card, EXtreme Digital (xD) Picture Card
- Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick Duo (MSD), Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro (M2)
- Multi Media Card (MMC)
- RAID Data Recovery. Guaranteed Industry's Lowest Cost, Best Value.
- HDD DVD Recorder (Hard Disk DVD Recorder)
- HDD Camcorder (Hard Disk Camcorder)
- Practically anything with an embedded hard disk or Microdrive (1-inch hard disk designed to fit in a CompactFlash (CF) Type II slot.)
If you don't see your media in this list, just contact us anytime.
Datasage repairs corrupted (and/or password-locked) files and databases, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Corrupted Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Corrupted Microsoft Word Documents
- Corrupted Microsoft Powerpoint Presentations
- Corrupted Microsoft Access Databases
- Corrupted Microsoft Outlook and OutlookExpress Files
- Corrupted or Broken Zip Files